Recorded at Crow Versus Crow Haus using a Zoom H1 recorder as a microphone. Stitched together using outdated software. Please listen to this on headphones.
If you are at all interested in the work of the artists featured in this episode, please support the artists and labels through purchasing their records and attending their shows where possible.
This episode originally aired in a far inferior mono form on 96.7 Phoenix FM (Calderdale) on Sunday 14th February 2016 between 6 and 8pm.
1. Troy Schafer - Navigation Mark 1 (Amplified Double Fiddle / Aetheric Records, 2016)
2. Low Frequency Orchestra - II-1 (S / ein_klang records, 2007)
3. Okkyung Lee - The Crow Flew After Yi Sang (Ghil / Ideologic Organ, 2013)
4. Stephen Kerrison – Battle Drums (Dogs / Not on Label, 2016)
5. Talvihorros – Discordia (Discordia / Jaz Records, 2016)
6. Kim Suk Chul Ensemble - Mun-Kut Samul (Excerpt) (Shamanistic Ceremonies of the Eastern Seaboard / JVC, 1993)
7. Bridget Hayden - Non-Linear Chaotic Problem (live at Inkfolk 30/03/2014) (Noise In The Wood / Was Ist Das?, 2016)
8. This Heat – Rainforest (This Heat / Piano, 1979)
9. Bird People - Calder Valley Rockaway (live at Todmorden Unitarian Church 15/08/2015) (Noise In The Wood / Was Ist Das?, 2016)
10. Isnaj Dui - The Way They Are (live at Todmorden Unitarian Church 15/08/2015) (Noise In The Wood / Was Ist Das?, 2016)
11. Cello & Laptop - The Accident (Transient Accidents / Fluid Audio, 2016)
12. Daniel Thomas – Anthem (Broadcast / Cherry Row Recordings, 2016)
13. Laura Cannell - For Sorrow Salt Tears (Karen Gwyer Edit) (Swooping Talons Remixes / Front & Follow, 2015)
14. Arca – Peonies (Mutant / Mute, 2016)
15. Melting – At 26 (At 26 / Not on Label, 2016)
16. Kilslug - 666 (Sic Sic Sic) (Kilslug/Drunk In Hell Split / Lupus, At War with False Noise, 2016)
17. Drunk In Hell - Hungry For Blood (Kilslug/Drunk In Hell Split / Lupus, At War with False Noise, 2016)
18. That Fucking Tank – Chumbawambanger (China / Gringo Records, 2015)