Friday 30 December 2011

I Am Not A Photographer.

Recently, in preparation for the production of a series of A5 zines (or, a variant of...), I have been out taking a lot of photographs, and have amassed a number that will probably only ever be considered preparatory work. Rather than have these disappear and never be seen by anyone other than myself, I will post a series of sets of photographs over the coming months, with each set showing a particular area of exploration within my work.

The first photographs I will post are taken using a (borrowed) digital SLR camera (a Canon EOS 400d, if that kind of detail is your kind of thing!?). In contrast to the digital collages I have been producing of late, I have set the restriction that there can be no adjustment of the photographs using any software, and the photographs are to be presented 'as is' - mimicking the conditions imposed through analogue photography; well, unless you consider darkroom trickery, which we, erm, won't...

If you want to know anything else about these photographs, then get in touch.

Cheers,

Andy | Crow Versus Crow





No comments:

Post a Comment